Due to the CORONAVIRUS we are switching our race to a VIRTUAL race only…
Email sent out to all registered participants 3/13/2020
For the HEALTH and SAFETY of our participants and volunteers and following Governor Whitmers new executive order prohibiting large gatherings (50) that was just announced.
* 2020 Bad Bunny 5k will be switched to a VIRTUAL run/walk only.
We will be setting up times and dates for next week to give you multiple opportunities to pick up your packets…
Shirts, Medals, Candy and if you signed up for the double bad… your Mug.
With your packet you will receive a 20% off voucher towards next years 2021 Bad Bunny.
Please send Results, Time and Name to:
email- move-itfitnessllc.com or text- 248)872-5215
Pick up Place:
Riverbends Park.. 5700 22 mile rd. Shelby Twp. 48317
Wednesday March 18th = 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday March 20th = 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday March 21st = 9:00am – 2:00pm
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email = [email protected]
Thank you for understanding
Run or Walk at River Bends Park of Shelby Twp.…. you pick the course you want to run on.
- *DIRT trails, single and wide track trails, with some paved.
- *PAVED, bike path.
- *NEW* run both, (Double Bad Bunny)… Dirt 5K and Paved 5K
DOUBLE BAD BUNNY=
1) DIRT 5K – starts at 8:30am … must be able to finish in 45 minutes , finish by 9:10am
2) PAVED 5K – starts at 9:15am
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click Here
**EVENT SANCTIONED BY USA TRACK and FIELD**
DOGS: Due to Liability Insurance… Dogs are not allowed on the course
- Strollers allowed on paved path
- Strollers NOT allowed on dirt trails
DATE: March 21, 2020
TIME: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- Dirt Trail starts @ 8:30am
- Paved starts @ 9:15am
- Double Bad – both Dirt and Paved
DOUBLE BAD =
1) 8:30am run DIRT 5K … must be able to finish in 45 minutes , finish by 9:10am
2) 9:15am run Paved 5K
DISTANCE: 5K run/walk
Pick Your Trail Type
- DIRT TRAILS
- PAVED TRAILS
- DOUBLE BAD- must be able to finish dirt 5k in 45 minutes. Paved 5K starts at 9:15am sharp!
River Bends Park, 5700 22 mile rd. Shelby Twp.
Use the 22 Mile Rd entrance only.
Hickory Grove Pavilion
COST: Bad Bunny
(one Trail or Paved)
$29 through January
$34 February – March 20
$40 Race Day Registration ( CASH/CHECK ONLY )
COST: Double Bad Bunny
(both Trail and Paved)
$49 through January
$55 February – March 20
$60 Race Day Registration ( CASH/CHECK ONLY)
START/FINISH: Hickory Grove Pavilion
PAVED (blacktop) PATH = starting at Hickory Grove pavilion head out towards Woodall path (.95 miles), run Woodall loop (1.25miles), return to Hickory Grove pavilion (.95 miles). see map below.
DIRT TRAILS = Mostly dirt single and wide track trails (some blacktop). Trails include rocks, roots, leaves and possible…
snow, ice and/or mud so important to pay attention to your footing. see map below.
Note: If weather conditions cause the trails to be unsafe we will reroute the course accordingly.
Download Paved (blacktop) map CLICK HERE
Download Dirt trail map CLICK HERE
PARK FEE: Free
PACKET PICK UP: Race day only from 7:15 – 9:05 am @ Hickory Grove Pavilion.
- Chip Timing by Race Time Services
- Separate results for Trail and Paved finishers
Separate overall awards for Paved and Dirt Option
- SPEEDY BUNNY = Overall male and female
- SPEEDY BUNNY KID = Overall male and female ( 12 or under )
- SPEEDY BUNNY SENIOR = Overall male and female ( 60 and over )
WHAT YOU GET:
- Raffle- pick an egg see if you win!
- Finishers Medal
- Unisex cotton T-Shirt
- Double Bad finishers = Receive a medal for both 5k’s and a Double Bad mug
2020 shirt = Heather Indigo Blue