Loopty Loop Ultra
2019 Register Online : click here
12 hour = 7:00 am
8 hour = 8:00 am
4 hour = 8:00 am
** NOTE: 8 and 4 hour must start @ 8:00am. If you start at 7:00am that hour/distance will not count.
345 John R Rd.
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
• 4 hour = start last 6.3 mile loop or ONE MORE MILE loop by .. 11:59 am
• 8 hour = start last 6.3 mile loop or ONE MORE MILE loop by .. 3:59 pm
• 12 hour = start last 6.3 mile loop by .. 6:30 pm or ONE MORE MILE loop by 6:59 pm
** NOTE: Race stops at 8:30 pm. Please do not go out for last loop if you cannot finish loop by 8:30pm
Know your own abilities. If you finish loop after 8:30pm it will not count. We will have a 1 mile blue loop that you can do to squeak out one more mile as an option
• $55 = through January, 2019
• $65 = through May, 2019
• $75 = through July 24, 2019 6:00pm
**$85 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
• $65 = through January, 2019
• $75 = through May, 2019
• $85 = through July 24, 2019, 6:00pm
**$95 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
• $75 = through January, 2019
• $85 = through May, 2019
• $95 = through July 24, 2019, 6:00pm
**$105 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
Trails are DIRT 🙂 Loop is approximately 6.3 miles with a good mixture of wide and single track. Unlike our other races this course is mostly flat! Even though this race is held in July, trails are shaded and will be much cooler than on the open road.
Here We Go Loopty Loop…
- Start = anytime after 3:00pm
- Cost = $10.00
- Must sign waiver
- Cannot carry anything for runner during race
- Pacers will be allowed to use aid station and post food.
- Register race day.. sign waiver, get pacer bib. Cash or check only
Date 7/26/2019 (Friday)
Time: 3:00pm – 6:30pm
Location: Bloomer Park –
345 John R rd.
Rochester Hills, MI. 48307
*Notify booth attendee that you are picking up
packet for Loopty Loop race
RACE MORNING PACKET PICK UP: @ Hill Top Shelter
12hour =6:00am – 6:50am
4 and 8hour =6:30am – 7:50am
**NOTE: To avoid long lines race day, PLEASE try to pickup packet on Friday!!! Race day, park opens at 6:00am which gives a limited time for race day Packet Pick Up.
- Please pin bib on outside front of your clothing.
- Start of race will not be chip start, clock start only!!
- Chip timing is to keep track of your laps/time.
- MUST cross timing mat after each lap to ensure your loops are being counted.
WHEN YOU FINISH and cross timing mat for last time…
- remove your bottom portion of bib and give to volunteer. and do either …
- 1) get your finishers medal/buckle, YIPPIE you’re done !!!
- 2) tell volunteer you want to do the ONE MORE MILE LOOP. Do not do one more mile loop without notifying volunteer. We are keeping track of this loop manually, no timing mat !!!
Towne Square Pizza – 🙂 Yummy
we will have several deliveries throughout the day.
Starting at : (approx. times)
11:30am, 3:00pm, 4:30pm and 7:00pm
WE WILL ALSO HAVE CAKE 🙂
Fully Stocked With… Salty, Sweet, Fruit, PB&J sandwiches, Ham/Turkey cheese sandwiches, Pickles, Gatorade, E-Gel, E-Fuel ( electrolyte energy drink ), Coke and Vernors (ginger ale). PORTA POTTY
- WHAT YOU GET:
• Technical short sleeve shirt- male/female cut
• All Finishers receive.. Medal or Belt Buckle
• NOTE: If you reach 50 miles or 100K distance, you will receive a BELT BUCKLE and Medal
• Post Food
- Finishers Sunglasses 🙂
***New Designs coming in 2019 for Buckles and Medals ***
2018 Buckle and Medal shown below
2019 Tech Shirt
Nearest camping sites =
- Stony Creek Metro park: Rustic sites only
- Addison Oaks County Park: Full service campsites
- Both parks are approximately 20 minutes from Bloomer park