Loopty Loop Ultra
Here We Go Loopty Loop…
This is a 4, 8 and 12 hour race… This means you can run, walk, go fast, go slow! Do as many of the 3.1 mile loops as you want or can. This is your race…. keep going to the last minute or stop when you want. You do NOT have to run the whole time you signed up for. Take a short break, take a long break. Get the idea? It’s your race, do what you want in your allotted time 🙂
*** Sorry, no dogs or strollers on course. ***
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
RESULTS… if using cell please scroll to bottom of page
DATE: July 23, 2022
12 hour = 7:00 am
8 hour = 7:30 am
4 hour = 9:00 am
345 John R Rd.
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
• $70 = through April, 2022
• $80 = through July 19, 2022 6:00pm
**$85 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
• $80 = through April, 2022
• $90 = through July 19, 2022, 6:00pm
**$95 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
• $90 = through April, 2022
• $100 = through July 19, 2022 6:00pm
**$105 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
PACKET PICK UP – TWO OPTIONS:
1)Early Packet Pick-Up
*notify park booth you’re picking up packet
Date 7/22/2022 (Friday)
Time: 3:30pm – 6:00pm
Location: Bloomer Park –
345 John R rd.
Rochester Hills, MI. 48307
2)Race morning packet-pick-up @ Hill Top Shelter
12 hour = 6:15am – 6:50am
8 hour = 6:30am – 7:20am
4 hour = 7:45am – 8:50am (we will not have packets out until 7:45, please don’t come early)
**NOTE: To avoid long lines race day, PLEASE try to pickup packet on Friday!!! Race day, park opens at 6:00am which gives a limited time for race day Packet Pick Up.
START/FINISH: Hill Top Shelter
PARK FEE: $5 per car
CUT OFF TIMES:
• 4 hour = start last 3.1 mile loop by .. 12:59 pm
• 8 hour = start last 3.1 mile loop by .. 3:29 pm
•12 hour = start last 3.1 mile loop by .. 6:30 pm
** NOTE: Race stops at 7:30 pm. 12 hour participants, please do not go out for last loop if you cannot finish loop by 7:30pm
Trails are DIRT with rocks and roots. Loop is approximately 3.1 miles of wide and single track trails. We changed it to a complete loop…. no two way traffic and one aid station!!
Even though this race is held in July, trails are shaded and will be much cooler than on the open road.
Sorry no dogs or strollers on course.
DROP BAG: Don’t want to carry all your supplies? We will have a drop bag area at the start/finish area. You will also have access to your car after each loop.
PACERS: not allowed this year
TIMING: Chip Timed
- Please pin bib on outside front of your clothing.
- Chip timing is to keep track of your laps/time.
- MUST cross timing mat after each lap to ensure your loops are being counted.
Towne Square Pizza – 🙂 Yummy
we will have 4 deliveries, times = TBD
AID STATION: One aid station per loop @ start/finish area. * if temperature demands it, we may add a water only aid station.
Stocked With… Salty, Sweet, Fruit, Potato w/salt, Pickles, Gatorade, Coke and Vernors (ginger ale). Other things will be added as we get closer to event date.
- WHAT YOU GET:
• Female-Technical racerback Tank
Male-Technical sleeveless Tank
• All Finishers receive.. Medal or Belt Buckle
• NOTE: If you reach 50 miles or 100K distance, you will receive a BELT BUCKLE and Medal,
reach 50K/25K distance, receive a 50k/25k keychain and medal
• Post Food
• Well marked course
2021 Tank Top- Mens Lime Green only
2021 Tank Top- Womens Purple only
Buckle shown below
Camping: No camping at Bloomer Park
Nearest camping sites =
- Stony Creek Metro park: Rustic sites only
- Addison Oaks County Park: Full service campsites
- Both parks are approximately 20 minutes from Bloomer park
COURSE MAP: New course for 2021
2021 Map – 3.1mile loop download.. click here