Loopty Loop Ultra
Here We Go Loopty Loop…
Due to Bloomer Park doing major construction/renovations in 2023, we had to make some changes to Loopty this year.
This is a 4 and 8 hour race… This means you can run, walk, go fast, go slow! Do as many of the 3.1 mile loops as you want or can. This is your race…. keep going to the last minute or stop when you want. You do NOT have to run the whole time you signed up for. Take a short break, take a long break. Get the idea? It’s your race, do what you want in your allotted time 🙂
*** Sorry, no dogs or strollers on course. ***
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
DATE: June 24, 2023
START TIME: 8:00am
345 John R Rd.
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
• $70 = through March, 2023
• $80 = through June 22, 2023
**$95 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
• $80 = through March, 2023
• $90 = through June 22, 2023
**$105 = Race Day / Cash or Check Only
• not this year
PACKET PICK UP:
Race morning only @ Stone Shelter
12 hour = NA
8 hour = 6:45am – 7:50am
4 hour = 6:45am – 7:50am
START/FINISH: Stone Shelter
*after pay booth, first shelter on your left.
PARK FEE: $0 per car… this year
CUT OFF TIMES:
• 4 hour = start last loop by .. 11:59 pm
• 8 hour = start last loop by .. 3:59 pm
•12 hour = NA
Trails are DIRT with rocks and roots. Loop is approximately 3.1 miles of wide and single track trails.
Sorry no dogs or strollers on course.
DROP BAG: Don’t want to carry all your supplies? We will have a drop bag area at the start/finish area. You will also have access to your car after each loop.
PACERS: = not permitted
TIMING: Chip Timed
- Please pin bib on outside front of your clothing.
- Chip timing is to keep track of your laps/time.
- MUST cross timing mat after each lap to ensure your loops are being counted.
Towne Square Pizza – 🙂 Yummy
Times delivered = TBD
AID STATION: One aid station per loop @ start/finish area. * if temperature demands it, we may add a water only aid station.
Stocked With… Salty, Sweet, Fruit, Potato w/salt, Pickles, Gatorade, Coke and Vernors (ginger ale). Other things will be added as we get closer to event date.
- WHAT YOU GET:
• Female-Technical racerback Tank
*Male-Technical sleeveless Tank
• All Finishers receive.. Medal or Belt Buckle
• NOTE: If you reach 50K, 50 mile or 100K distance, you will receive a BELT BUCKLE and Medal,
reach 50K/25K distance, receive a 50k/25k keychain and medal
• Post Food
• Well marked course
2021 Tank Top-
2021 Tank Top-
Buckle shown below
Camping: No camping at Bloomer Park
Nearest camping sites =
- Stony Creek Metro park: Rustic sites only
- Addison Oaks County Park: Full service campsites
- Both parks are approximately 20 minutes from Bloomer park