100% DIRT trails. Parts of the course are hilly and technical using the mountain bike trails.
80% single track.
Half Marathon will be doing 2 loops.
Thru The Leaves
345 John R Rd.
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
$40 = through December
$45 = through June
$50 = through August
$55 = through September
$55 = Race Day – CASH or CHECK only
$50 = through December
$55 = through June
$60 = through August
$65 = through September
$65 = Race Day – CASH or CHECK only
Held at Bloomer Park, Rochester Hills, Mi. on the mountain bike trails. THIS IS NOT A ROAD RACE.. all distances are DIRT trails. The trails are HILLY, mostly single track with rocks and roots.
WHAT YOU GET:
• All participants receive a pullover hoodie
* To guarantee Hoodie size, must register by 9/21 *
• Finishers medal! (10k and half marathon)
ROUGH DESCRIPTION: Main Loop – PINK
- First 1/4 mile- thru parking lot to trail, this will help with congestion at beginning. If you plan on running this fast, start in the front! (1/2 marathon will split and do 3/4 mile green loop first).
- Next 2.75 miles- mostly single track. This is the Hilly section of the course + 90 stairs!
- Next 2.5 miles- mostly Flat 🙂 switching back and forth from single track to wide track.
- Last .5 mile – single track. This will circle you around the finish area, so don’t get too excited too soon.
- ELEVATION for each 6.2 mile loop = approx. 425 ft. gain
- 1 GREEN loop ( .75 miles ) at beginning only
- 2 PINK loops ( 6.2miles each ) = 850 ft elevation gain
- 1 PINK loop ( 6.2 miles ) = 425 ft elevation gain