Turkey Trail Trot
FOUR RACE OPTIONS
1) THURSDAY — November 23, 2017
4 Mile / 10K / 2.5 Mile
Starts at 9:00 am
(WAVE STARTS MAY BE USED)
2) FRIDAY — November 24, 2017
4 Mile / 10k / 2.5 Mile
All distances start at 9:30 am
3) THURSDAY & FRIDAY – Run Eat Run Challenge
4 Mile / 10K / 2.5 Mile
Must run same distance on both days
4) SATURDAY — Leftovers Half Marathon
Visit the Leftovers Half Marathon Event page for details.
Stony Creek Metropark
4300 Main Park Rd.
Shelby Twp. MI 48316
*Run One Day Only – Prices
(Thursday or Friday only) on line registration closes Nov. 22, 5pm
|Register||2.5 Mile||4 Mile||10K|
|February – September||$25||$30||$32|
|October – November||$27||$35||$37|
*Run Both Days – Prices
*** RUN – EAT – RUN CHALLENGE ***
(Thursday & Friday) online registration closes Nov. 22, 5pm
|REGISTER||2.5 MILE||4 MILE||10K|
|February – September||$45||$52||$56|
|October – November||$48||$62||$66|
COURSE: All Distances are on DIRT TRAILS. A mixture of wide and single track.
Course direction changes each year…. Clockwise on EVEN Years & Counter Clockwise on ODD years
- Thursday-Thanksgiving Day entry is free
- Friday & Saturday-$10 daily or $35 annual
EARLY PACKET PICK UP:
TUESDAY…. Nov. 21 @ Tim Horton 2258 Crooks Rd. Rochester Hills, Michigan, 48309
(Crooks rd. and M59) 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
* you can bring your can good to early packet pick up so you don’t have to worry about it on race day!
PACKET PICK UP:
Race Morning: @ Race Start Area
Thursday 7:30-8:45 am
Friday & Saturday 8:15-9:15 am
West Branch “West” pavilion
Race Time Services – chip timed (Thursday)
Pull Tag (Friday/Saturday)
One unmanned water station
WHAT YOU GET:
- Thursday & Friday-Long Sleeve cotton unisex T-Shirt
- Saturday- Optional long sleeve tech shirt (No guarantee on shirt size after Nov 15)
- Water and…TBD
- Finishers Medal (receive 3 medals if you sign up for BOTH days) 🙂
- Thursday and Friday Medal
- Finish Both days Medal
NOTE: If you run BOTH days you will receive 3 medals:
* 2 Regular Turkey Trail Trot medal for Thursday and Friday
* 1 Run Eat Run challenge medal. After you complete 2nd day.
2017 – 100% Cotton Long Sleeve SHIRT:
PURPLE SHIRT (looks blue in picture)
Move-It Fitness, LLC is helping to support the Rochester Area Neighborhood House! We will be holding a FOOD DRIVE the day of the races. Please help us support our local food pantries by bringing canned goods.
NOTE: You can bring your canned goods to packet pick up so you don’t have to worry about it on race day!