Turkey Trail Trot
Turkey TRAIL Trot
Half Marathon, 10K, 4 and 2 Mile
All distances are on wide and single track 100% DIRT trails. THIS IS NOT A ROAD RACE… The trails do include… LEAVES, ROCKS and ROOTS, so it is important to pay attention to your footing. It will also have many rolling to steep hills that will challenge you along the way.
*3.5 Hour Time Limit for all distances. 🙂
*800 participant Limit between both days
*No strollers or dogs allowed on course.
THREE RACE OPTIONS
** NOTE: you must start at your listed time, shown below.
1) THURSDAY — November 23, 2023
*Half Marathon & 10K = 8:00 am
*4 Mile & 2 Mile = 8:30 am
(5 minute WAVE STARTS MAY BE USED)
2) FRIDAY — November 24, 2023
10K = 8:00 am
4 Mile & 2 Mile = 8:30 am
3) THURSDAY & FRIDAY – Run Eat Run Challenge
Run Both Days
4&2 mile, 10K
**Must run same distance on both days**
Stony Creek Metropark
4300 Main Park Rd.
Shelby Twp. MI 48316
START/FINISH: West Branch “West” Picnic Area-Pavilion
RACE DAY MEETING = *** 10 minutes before start times ***
REGISTRATION: click here
PACKET PICK UP:
Tuesday and Race Morning
***TUESDAY – November 21, 2023
2:00pm – 6:00pm at Hanson’s Running Shop, 8409 Hall Rd., Utica, MI
***RACE MORNING November 23 and November 24, 2023
Thursday= 6:45am – 8:20am
Friday= 7:00am – 8:20am
@ Start/Finish Area, West Branch West Pavilion.
COURSE: All Distances are on DIRT TRAILS. A mixture of wide and single track.
Course direction changes each year…. Clockwise on EVEN Years & Counter Clockwise on ODD years
- Thursday-Thanksgiving Day entry is free
- Friday -$10 per car
Chip timed on both days
- Half Marathon = two water stations
One out on course, One @ start/finish before starting second loop
- 10K and 4 mile = one water station
WHAT YOU GET:
- Long Sleeve Cotton Unisex T-Shirt
- Finishers Medal
- Receive 3 medals if you sign up for BOTH days … finishers medal for both days and a 2 day challenge medal 🙂
- Age Group Awards (10 year increments)
** 12 and under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
NOTE: If you run BOTH days you will receive 3 medals:
* 1 Regular medal for both Thursday and Friday
* 1 Run Eat Run challenge medal. After you complete 2nd day.
Move-It Fitness, LLC is helping to support Meals on Wheels. ( OPC – Rochester MI. )
$1.00 from each participant will be donated to Meals on Wheels 🙂
2021 Race Results
2019 Race Results
2018 Race Results
2017 Race Results
2016 Race Results